Miyerkules, Mayo 8, 2013

Brain Bang in Manila

April 11, 2012. Brain bang in Manila. I told my mom that my favourite dance crew will be here. At first mom didn't allow me. But my dad let me. (I'm a daddy's girl woot woot) So dad fetched and picked me up. After while, I went to the department store to buy a new Vans (got my shoes signed by Chachi Gonzales but it faded but it's okay at least I got a hug from her and a signed picture from them all) Meanwhile, The mall were crowded already. So i think i can't make it through the barricades. But a guy asked me, why am I there. I answered him of course, i told them i'm going to watch but there are no seats available. Then one of the sound system guy let me in. Idk why but they really let me go inside the show and gave me a seat there.

Show's going on, Mickey (one of the PBB housemate) smiled at me. But unfortunately, we can't take pictures with I aM mE. Scumbag security guards making us hurry. Like no way. Show's ended, me and my friends went to Mcdo to eat dinner. I had so much fun with them. Okay, this is enough. Bye x

xoxo, nikki ❤

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento