Martes, Mayo 14, 2013

About him.

All this time I thought it was you making me this difficult but now i have come to realise, It's not you with your perfect white skin, adorable lips, indifferent soul and as i look at those breathtaking brown eyes, i feel your hands in my waist and i thought i will soon escape my fear and insecurities. every day you go to my house, your words are dive all over me and those words are incredibly shallow that i genuinely believe.

All the compliments you said to me that i've been told so many times but I wake up looking forward to those precious words. As i turn to you to trace the outline of your lips, i thought you're the one who could make me happy for lifetime. There was something clicked that connected.

I thought we'd be something different from others. We became so close, exchanging promises and i began to feel for you but you gave up on me and i ended i thought it will be the time, i was mistaken. I don't think i will ever understand how you left me. You wrote a poem about me of how wonderful i am but we ended up to nothing. I fell in a field of fading love, yup we called it love. but all those thoughts faded away as i moved on.

Now it has ended, who will be there to pick up the pieces?
xoxo, nikki ❤

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento