Martes, Disyembre 31, 2013

2014




Woops, wait a second! I haven't greeted you guys a Merry Christmas, so yeah, here I am wishing you a Merry, Merry Christmas! Even if it's done already.




What did you guys do? Did you visit the church? And thank God for all those blessings you've been receiving? Did you greet Jesus Christ? Did you remind yourself that there's no way to be sad on Christmas day, because it's Jesus Christ's birthday?


Jesus doesn't want a sad face on his birthday. Giving is better than receiving. I bet y'all got some gifts. Fun isn't it? Knowing that you give gifts not just a gift but it's filled with love and effort. Receiving is very nice too when you know that the certain thing you're receiving was bought with hard work.


Sooooooo, I ran out of words. Can we just skip this? Okay, thank you.




A Joyful and Prosperous New Year to everyone!

I think everyone had a great time and moment in waiting for 2014 to come up. Well, I really had a great time and company with my real friends. I call them REAL because they've been there since the days I needed their help, when I struggled through problems, I conquered fears and when I felt so happy. They know me so well. I'm glad that we celebrated all together.


I don't really know how to make a meaningful Year-Ender post, I know this is obviously so late but whatever. So here it goes,



I couldn't help but be emotional on giving hugs and kisses to each other, even though we're far away from each other, still we feel the love and unity when we're all together. I can't do this, I mean how can we properly say good bye to the year that made us different, that gave so much to remember.



Thank You for 2013 memories!



And this 2014, I want to make it all happen. No fears, no distractions, no improper doings, and such things. I swear, God will give more blessings, luck and happiness to us. and I believe!


..And now guys can you feel it? It's another journey! We are up to the first day of the year!



This year went by so fast but still so many happenings. To good and bad. Yet God gave another year to be and do better!



Let's all embrace positive vibes. Forget about the past and let's look forward. This year brings more hope for change.




I can't make my own New Year's resolution so quick now. I promise you guys, I will strive to be a better woman and do better than last year. Let's make this year more meaningful, successful and productive!

Thank you for reading!
xoxo, nikki

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento