Martes, Nobyembre 12, 2013

Thoughts #10

I remember when you meant nothing to me.
I wasn't aware of your existence.
But now, you're the reason why i stay up til 4am.
You never leave my mind. Never.
Even when I have a million things to think about.

It's bizarre how a person could mean nothing to you,
but in a matter of hours, days, weeks, months,
they could mean the world to you.
Even if they make your heart drown in a sea of regret
and leave a hurricane of bittersweet memories behind.

I thought I'd be fine without you. Tried to look out for another one
but still every time I see you, all I could ever think is the one that I fell in love with.
Here we are talking again, and it hurts my heart just thinking about you
loving someone else. Someone who isn't me.
But then i have to remind myself that sometimes love is about letting go.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento