Lunes, Agosto 5, 2013

Penshoppe FanCon 2013

Penshoppe FanCon. August 4, 2013. I'm with Tres Marias, Angelica and Gagarazzi at MoA Atrium. We're seated at the VIP area. I don't know how to express my feels but I. Am. So. Freaking. Lucky. While watching Mario Maurer and Baifern, I am really in rage and wild. screaming, fangirling and everything. My friends were planning to shout at Mario but they got shy because poise but who cares so I began to be wild until I finally released my words, "We love you, Mario!" Then Mario heard it and He replied to me, "I love you too." Seriously, I didn't expect that and in that moment I swear we're infinite. Lol

I think that's one of the best days in my life. Well, The show has ended, We ate at Yabu and we stroll along MoA and by the bay. I had so much fun with them. Well, I thank God for this! Thanks for reading!

xoxo, nikki 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento