Sabado, Agosto 31, 2013

Lost in a sea of words I cannot decipher

I don't know any perfect people,
Only really really flawed people
who are still worth loving.
I'm a little late and you're already torn.
I am sorry, I didn't give what you deserve.
If you want to, I can show you.

But now, I am holding onto something.
I can't find the right words to say.
I'm afraid to tell you what I really feel.
I tried to confess but yet you rejected me.
You made me feel what I made you feel.
Maybe it's not the distance that's the problem,
But how we handle it.

No one's gonna love you more than I do.
Here I am, wondering what could have been
I guess everything was for the better.
Can't promise that things won't be broken,
but I swear that I will never leave.

Will you still want me once if you know I'm here to stay?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento