Sabado, Agosto 17, 2013

I've lost the words that I've been dying to say.

You're such a beautiful combination of atoms and i wouldn't trade you for the world. You're everything i ask for. I've never seen nothing like you like your eyes were so bright like a universe which your eyes are the stars that enlighten. You made me pause for a thousand year. You make me change for the better person. I don't know but everytime i see you gave me butterflies in my stomach, my heart beats faster as my mind crash down that i can't think so straight, you gave me shivers i didn't feel for other people. If there is one thing i believe in, it is you. I don't know if I deserve you or not, but I know that I will love you unlike any other. The shorter version is "You're perfect for me."






Well, it's kinda weird because i'm a woman who can write like a man.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento