Lunes, Agosto 26, 2013

Bazooka Rocks Festival II

Bazooka Rocks Festival. August 25, 2013. SMX Convention Center. Okay so I'm literally crying right now. It was such a long wait! I can't move my everything. My concert buddy was Sheena, my bestfriend. I really expected crazy things will happen. It really happened. How will I start this.. Okay, let's do this per bands.

Penguin & Faintlight
We were still outside waiting for Sheena's ticket.

Mad Hatter Day
We arrived there and Mad Hatter Day were already playing. Nothing much because we went to the merch booth. That time, We saw Tonight Alive having M&G.

Save Me Hollywood
We're still in the merch booth line. The line's so long. It doesn't move.

Radio Drive By
We got bored in line so we went to the crowd. RDB's really great. Starting to like them. They sang Treasure!!

Uchusentai Noiz
During their set, we tried the slide thingy. It was hella fun. I swear we kept on climbing and sliding. No we caaant stoooop. No we wooont stoooop. Haha! We were in the line next to Nikita (I think she's a DJ or something I don't know basta she's famous! Lol) The circle pit that time was cool.

Tonight Alive
We seated on the ground because we're tired. But I appreciated their music while resting.

We Came As Romans
The set was perfect. Circle pits and wall of deaths was the sign that we're all crazy mofos and it was pure awesome. But that time, Sheena lost her phone while inside the pit. Sheena was worried because that concert might be her last one because she lost her phone but I kept on helping her and luckily, Someone surrendered the phone to the main guards. Thank God! Kyle Pavone's so hot. I can't stop ranting that time. 

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Kinda tired because we moshed, so we relaxed our bodies and we grabbed lunch/dinner (?) That time, ARTTM's going to have their M&G. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to line because we don't have M&G passes.

Anberlin
We went to the bathroom. Then we saw the members of WCAR having their way out of the bathroom. We went back and then we bought merch while Anberlin was playing. We roamed around during their set.

All Time Low
I can't control my feels. I feel sorry because I threw a bottle to Jack. I think 6 condoms were flying around during their set. Best set tho. All I did was to scream the lyrics, head bang, cry and holding up my hand. No pits happened. I don't know, I guess they were focused on the band. And then omg, Jack was looking at me because people was looking at me and laughing because I unexpectedly shouted "fuck me! fuck me! fuck me!" then Jack motioned to me to calm down. My dignity. Okay that time we are having a hard time to reach the barricades but luckily, we reached!!! 

A Rocket To The Moon
Was at the barricades. So close to them. I think Sheena and I were the only one who kept a bra during their set. Best thing is, Justin noticed us!!!! We were waving the bra and then Justin pointed out the bra and then he smiled. We panicked, we don't care about the people around us. The girl at my back even pinched me and then she told me "Ate yung siko mo naman!" I replied while holding my shorts, "I'm gonna be naked!" And then I gave her a weird look. So while they're playing, still waving the bra, I don't know how many times did Justin noticed and pointed at us. Exactly at us. Then  Justin looked at me and then I repeatedly shouted "I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!" then he gets away from the mic and whispered "I love you too." Some people around me noticed his lips while saying that. Omg, I need to calm down. Well, I guess this is it.


These photos aren't mine!










My experience was fun! Really. I would never forget this. Having post concert depression at the moment and I don't think I could get over that. Thank you for reading!

xoxo, nikki 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento