Sabado, Hulyo 13, 2013

Day 1/30


day 1 — recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


  1. I am 15 years old. Blowing candles every 7th of August.
  2. I love music and I am in a bandom.
  3. I'm insecure most of the time. Very paranoid, but i think i have conquered that thing.
  4. I really love to eat. I eat a lot, for exact.
  5. I am introvert. But on the bright side, I love making friends.
  6. I love dancing, playing volleyball, playing the guitar and skateboarding.
  7. I love baking and my goal after college is to manage a bakery.
  8. I obsess over clothes, bands, doodles and movies.
  9. I have seen my first love; Paramore.
  10. I love taking pictures. I love Photography.
  11. I love books but mostly prefer pocket books. I don't like long stories bec I easily get bored.
  12. I feel productive when I get to explore many places or have a little adventure.
  13. Pizza + Milk tea = A very perfect combination for me.
  14. I say "Omg" most of the time.
  15. I am still in love with Mario Maurer after 4 years.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento