Linggo, Hunyo 16, 2013

Sungha Jung Philippine Tour

Sungha Jung Philippine Tour. June 15, 2013. I'm with my friend. Well, supposedly with my daddy but my daddy's so busy. Happy father's day to all dads out there!! T'was fun. The set 1 begins. I screamed unintentionally in a very silent moment. Someone shouted "I love you", then Sungha Jung replied "I love you too." Do you know how much it hurts? That was supposed to be me. So set 1 well done. Waiting for the set 2, we went outside the theater to buy some drinks and we went inside again. Exactly, set 2 will begin in 2 minutes. Then here we go, set 2 very well done. I'm not that talkative so let's pass this. Then end of the show, While waiting for my dad, we went to Starbucks to chill and have some beverage. 2 hours of waiting, we stroll along Resorts World and took pictures of each other. We had fun. Then my dad arrived the entrance of RW. We went home safely. Thanks to @philconcerts for the ticket! It was evidently worth it.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento