Miyerkules, Mayo 29, 2013

Life

I'm a girl, afraid of the world. Always hiding my face. Always being judged by so many people around me. Society's standards are really fucked up. If you're quiet, you're emotional. If you're socialize person (idk if that's the right term but yeah), you're attention seeker. If you're in love and obsessive with someone, you're a whore (Just so you know, i have fallen in love but not too obsessive unlike others.)

If you're unique, you're weird. If you're like a normal person, you're boring to be with. It's hard to find yourself in a world so centered around perfection, when in reality, imperfection is what defines us. I'm not good enough for everyone. They count my flaws which makes me feel worse and all you do is cry. Are people actually aware that they are hurting someone's feeling? Look at me I still continue to smile no matter how hurt i am. I don't want to share my thoughts to anyone because they will look up to me like an attention seeker, So this is me, Bottling up my feelings around my friends and family.

xoxo, nikki 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento