Miyerkules, Mayo 15, 2013

Child.

As i lay in my bed, thinking of happy thoughts. I always remember my childhood, the times when there is no problem, all you think about is play and where the hardest decision was picking a crayon to use.

No homework, no waking up, no stress, and no problems in life. The days I had absolutely no worries about love. One thing i dress up is my barbie doll. Things were simple. I wish things could go back to how they used to be somehow.

I miss my childhood moments, when the time that nobody starting to judges and mind their own business. I didn't care about anything, I just did things that make me happy. I regret how I used to be so eager in becoming a teen. Sleeping with all the stuff toys as a child so none of them got offended. Getting a bruised knees heals better than a broken heart.

We can never turn back time to appreciate good memories.
xoxo, nikki ❤

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento